Monday, February 20, 2006

the meaning of individual and social life

There's a goal for something at ISU--and I'm not going to name what that something is--but it includes the words "analyze the meaning and purpose of individual and social life" by doing x, y, and z. On the writing committee, each time we get to it (last week and this week) a little alarm goes off in my head because, sheesh, if we're (and that we casts a wide net) supposed to be teaching students to analyze the meaning and purpose of individual and social life, I do believe I wouldn't be qualified to graduate from ISU. Cuz hell if I know the meaning and purpose of individual and social life.

THE meaning.

Jesus.

Still feeling a little bit down, but at the same time, I feel like I had a pretty productive day, so that's a good thing. But here's part of what makes me sad: going home and there being nobody to tell this silly little thing about the meaning and purpose of life to. Nobody to laugh with. It's the loneliest part of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home