Monday, May 21, 2007

I feel boring

Not too much to say these days. I went to my new basement office this morning, brought the fridge over from the old building, and stocked it with diet Coke. So I'm ready to work. I also unloaded a few boxes of books. Got lost in the building looking for a) the English Dept. office; and b) the elevator.

S. and I and a couple friends played mini-golf on Friday night. The other professor and I, we weren't so good. We were both in the suck-it boat, but we had fun. S. won, the stinker. On Saturday night we went to see an indoor football game. I don't like football all that much. Never have, probably never will, but it was fun to people-watch and drink beer.

Belly ate three entire cooked chicken breasts last night after S. left them on the counter while we were eating outside. When we saw that there was only one left on the plate, we looked at her, the only dog who can reach that high, and she didn't look the least bit guilty. Um, yum, she said. That was good. I saved you one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home