Tuesday, June 05, 2007

what kind of doggie mommy AM I?


Belly092106
Originally uploaded by aerobil
In the midst of vacationing and eating too much (aren't these two the same thing?) and visiting with S.'s parents and reading novels last week, I completely forgot about the 5-year anniversary of adopting my Belly girl. This is not a new photo, but I figured it expressed the sentiment exactly.

This girl has brought me more love than I sometimes know what to do with. I'm a horrible mommy for forgetting our 5th anniversary, but to make up for it, I'll be taking her for an extra walk today. Yesterday she had a visit to the vet for her toenails and her shots, and hearing her cry down the hall as I waited for her was bringing tears to my eyes. I can't stand for this girl to feel pain. I want her to always be happy and healthy and mischievous and the funny funny girl she has been for the last five years. Just thinking about her funny little habits makes me smile.

3 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Nels P. Highberg said...

Such a pretty baby!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

1. the pain is all in her head!
2. happy 5 years!!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger E. Tinawi said...

She is SO cute. I am so glad that I have had time to get hang out with her. Oh, and you. I think you are neat too.

~Sam's Em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home