Monday, June 04, 2007

get your homemade pizzas here


So proud
Originally uploaded by aerobil
While in North Carolina, we visited S.'s cousin Al and his wife Jean, who have a gorgeous home but an even more gorgeous brick pizza oven IN THEIR BACK YARD. We had such a fun time coming up with new combinations for our pizzas--they even let us make a couple to take home with us. I named mine Amy's famous broccoli and pepper pizza (S. HATES broccoli, so I knew I'd have it all to myself) and S. called his the Fat Scully--a meat eater's delight.

I think this was my favorite night in North Carolina. I loved Al and Jean and I loved their little doggie Waylon and I loved all the wine that kept reappearing in my glass when I wasn't looking.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Amelia! What a cool pizza oven ~ and I LOVE broccoli & peppers on my pizza, and cc does not! Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home