Thursday, August 23, 2007

last night I went to bed at 10

I'm just sayin'.

Things are a-changin.'

This morning I got up at 7. Woke up at about 6, got out of bed at about 7, and by 7:30 I was walking Annabelle before it got too hot for us to enjoy it. I watched all of one inning of the Cubs Giants game cuz, well, they started at 9:05. Dang west-coast trips. But I woke to the news that they won, 4-2. Go Cubbies!

This being up in the mornings thing might just work out for me. I may need a nap every day at 3:30 or so, but still. I get lots done, look up at the clock, and it's still only 9:30. Dang.

Even though the new semester has begun, my office at school is still so quiet. No Wonka to come have lunch with me--she's on a Monday/Wednesday schedule, I'm on a Tuesday/Thursday. And not very many people walking by. Whine whine whine.

No sounds except the humming of my diet coke-filled fridge. Sigh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Cubbies! I'm a Red Sox fan and I know how you feel. I'm hoping for a Red Sox- Cubs series.

You guys need Soriano back.

Nice decorating job.
Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home