Monday, August 27, 2007

proof that I'm working on the book

I've just retitled it: From The Affective Economics of Plagiarism to The Affective Economics of Citation: Reconceiving Authorship and Plagiarism in Composition Studies.

Better, I think. More about what I'm actually doing.

A conversation between S. and me this morning:

A: I'm going in to school early to try to get some writing done on that damn book.

S.: This is the one you're writing by yourself, right?

A: Yup. What's its title?

S.: Something something Plagiarism in the City.

Exactly, my dear. And the movie just might star Sarah Jessica Parker. Though I'd rather see Scarlett Johansson in the lead. I've loved her ever since Lost in Translation. Perhaps the sequel to my book could be something like Lost in Plagiarism.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger susansinclair said...

Intellectual Property Ladder? Authorship, Schmauthorship? How I Learned to Stop Getting Pissed Off and Love Patchwriting?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home