Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Clara 1994-2006

Please note the time of this post. I'm up, showered, dressed, and fed. Belly's outside doing her business and waking the neighbors.

Not sure how likely it is that I'll get my cultural trauma reading done at THE HOSPITAL, but hey, I can give it a shot. Intentions and all that.

I called my sister last night to tell her that if they give me the wrong drug or something and I end up in some kind of vegetative state--persistent or otherwise--pull the plug. Find Belly a good home. Burn my journals.

This is what we call drama of the melo sort. Not mellow. Melo. Love that.

3 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger senioritis said...

Hope the reading went well :)
And farewell, Clara. You won't be missed.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Jack said...

I call Belly!

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're okay and all but could we go back to the part where you call your sister and ask her nicely to do all the really important things in case of your sudden complication?

'cause I think that was my job. Gee thanks, Amy. You get the vegetative state and I have to wait for your sister to call and ask if I want her to forward your leftover magazine subscription.

nice friend you are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home