Saturday, June 09, 2007

why Belly loves the farmer's market

1. free cheese curds
2. pets and massages from strangers
3. more free cheese curds 'cuz she's so damn well-behaved
4. free peanut butter whole wheat doggie treats
5. thoughtful vendors who put out doggie watering stations
6. free cheese curds
7. strangers telling her mommy how well behaved she is
8. free cheese curds
9. sniffing other doggies' butts

One thing she's not so keen on: Mommy telling the cheese curd man that Belly's had enough. If I just do my pathetic face a little bit longer...I might be able to weasel one more out of this nice man.

Um, yeah, I ended up buying a block o' cheese from the cheese curd man because I was feeling a bit like my child had eaten up all the samples. But what I got should be deeelicious: cheddar with tomato, basil, and garlic mixed in. Yummers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger susansinclair said...

mmmm...makes me wanna get up early next weekend and go to the regional market! (sans dog...since mine is not *nearly* so well-behaved...at least, not once she spies another dog in the crowd...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home