Okay, folks, the girl and I are working on getting settled in the new place in Bloomington and it is so so great. The only problem right now is that my DSL connection isn't hooked up yet--ARGH--so I had to come into school on a Sunday to check email and blog, otherwise I might've experienced cardiac arrest.
Few quickie notes for regular readers :
1. There is no way in hell the beast can get out of the new yard. Chain-link fence all around and a nice sturdy gate. There are two small dogs who live next door--Eliza and Max--that she can chase up and down the fence line.
2. French doors on the bedroom. Beautiful. I feel so elegant and shit.
3. Bathtub the size of a thimble. Whooh.
4. Big basement with lots of spiders.
5. Beautiful beer-drinking front porch. Just beautiful.
6. Cable is set up and Animal Planet is channel 48.
7. Walk to the Saturday morning farmer's market.
8. Walk to the bars.
9. Great, funny, helpful neighbors.
10. Landlord who does what he says he's gonna do.